Skip to main content


A transcript is a document that contains all the courses and credits a student has earned at each
institution from 9-12 grade. 

Transcripts must be sent to all colleges you attend in order to be accepted.

Students who participate in dual enrollment during high school must have a high school transcript sent to 

  1. The college you took dual enrollment classes with 
  2. The college you attend after graduating high school.

To obtain a transcript, please create an account with Parchment.

Your transcript will be matched with your information and will be electronically sent to the requested university or individual.